Scrappin-Nana

Scrappin-Nana

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hello

I just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Debi, I'm a wife, a mom, & nana to 2.5 granddaughters. Haley is 5, Claire is 3, & Abigail is due Nov.11th. I live in Stockton, CA. Worked with Developmentally Disabled Adults for 11yrs. I have been a traditional scrapbooker for several years and I am a Senior Instructor. I have over the last yr. started dabbling with digital scrapbooking. I am loving it. Took me awhile to work my way through layers, but by george, I think I've got it. LOL I am still slow at it and not real sure of myself, but that will come as I learn more. Well, thank you for reading. Hope to hear a Hi back. Have a wonderful day.
Debi King
http://www.scrapbook-consultant.com/debiking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home